free website stats program Harley Color Choice | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Color Choice

Harley Color Choices

• Total voters
Because my wife swears I am color-blind, I have to tell you what the dealer told me was the color of my bike: Black Pearl. But I see it as grey, charcoal, or gunmetal color. Definitely not Black Pearl. :bigsmiley30:

Because my wife swears I am color-blind, I have to tell you what the dealer told me was the color of my bike: Black Pearl. But I see it as grey, charcoal, or gunmetal color. Definitely not Black Pearl. :bigsmiley30:

You are correct. It looks grey to me also. Vivid Black is the only black....

Blue all the way......

Harley Blue. Had a Cool Blue Pearl/Black Super Glide Custom now a Big Blue Pearl Street Glide

Ford Blue.......2011 Edge Sport w/305HP AWD.

As a young kid in the early 60's I had a red Honda 90 trail bike. I'd still pick up the brochures at dealerships for Norton, Matchless, Cotton and all those cool bikes of the time that looked so tough, fast and powerful. The Harley dealer was in the bad part of another town, but I had enough photos to drool over. The one thing they all had in common was the color black.

Over the years I've owned about 30 motorcycles, red, blue, black/white, yellow, white and orange, but I finally got a real black one, my current Dyna.

Color really wasn't a big issue with me until I got my custom two tone Orange street glide. Sweeeeeet!

sent from the boondocks!

White ice (real bright white with metal flake) with grey and black pin striping (done by Ron Hernandez) easy to after the AZ dust storm.

When you see a Harley trailer, a Harley Logo, a Harley truck, a Harley store, a Harley jacket, a Harley decal what colors do you see? ORANGE and BLACK. My favorites -- the "true" Harely colors.

Black is my choice. Its starts like a "beeing black sheep" but now it looks like to be black sheep when all herd is black I need to change some. But I'll not. Fashion like a tide.

Had a Dragon-fly green Road King till I crashed it a month ago. Was absolutely stunning! Now I am looking at a Ultra Classic Limited, 2010, with 10k miles on it. Price is about right, but it is black with a blue that turns into purple. My wife says it's a girls color. What do you guys think? Never considered purple as being exclusively the property of the fairer sex... The blue and purple change back and forth depending oh how the light hits it.

I am very secure as far as masculinity goes, my wife's Pomeranian rides on the back with me and you gotta be secure to do that! I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it, but still have a small fear of my "Real Man" card being pulled due to the purple...

Attachments

• 081311181800.jpg
    081311181800.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 52
Back