free website stats program Harley Color Choice | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Harley Color Choice

Harley Color Choices

• Total voters
The best one I owned was a Red 1992 FLHS, this bike was discontinued in favor of the Roadking:s

Never say "discontinued", It evolved into the RK:D

They even learned how to get the battery under the seat too.

OK BOSS, but it was the best bike I owned I still have the pictures OOPS did I say that out loud again? Guess I will have to post one now:lolrolling

Trying to pick a favorite color on a Harley would be like trying to pick my favorite Beatles song; can't be none. But I think certain colors look better on certain bikes. I still like the Deep Cobalt Blue and Silver on my Fatboy. If I gat a Sporty it would probably be Black and Orange. If I ever funds t move up to a bagger it would probably be Crimson Red. But Black or White is never wrong. So let's see now, favorite Beatles song?

Well mine is Smoky Gold...it does fit in the poll, not so much drama like the Orange vs Red sitcom with Joy and Glider :lolrolling

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys and gals...

I hate to rain on your party but the POLL threads aren't the place to carry on conversations at length as well as posting pics of the bikes. They are just meant to gather info on the topic of the poll.

There's plenty of other areas where the conversations would be welcomed.

Back