free website stats program Hard to beat. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hard to beat.

glider

Veteran Member
tn88s3.jpg

I 've been buying my parts through these guys at NewRoc, so far have been very stand up group of people to deal with and prices and shipping have been as good or better than I could find anywhere else.

I posted back a while ago asking about this dealer and "mroleg" said he had dealings with them and they were good. I have to agree.
I get the newsletter from them and seen this advertised and wished we had dealers up here ( I am a Canuck) that would at least try to let on that they are competitive.

So far in my dealings with this dealer I only have good things to say about them.

I think the key to this ad is the last piece saying there are only a few 09's left

Now off my soapbox and back to reading and learning:D

There's probably so many strings attached that get tangled up and fall off your bike.
I'm with Big, I had three travelers from the great north stop by our dealership summer before last and their dealership had the tires for life deal, when you bought a bike from them, well they went to the dealer before they left on their vacation and were assured the tires were find and would do the trip no problem, well all three of them were running on bald tires and when they call their dealership they were told the deal is only good if they bring the bike to the selling dealship and did not include labor. The deal is being offered at our local dealerships also and these folks are the biggest crooks you would never want to deal with. Watch the fine print, the only deal being offered is for the dealership.

I wonder if this is dealer specific and if the dealer goes out or is sold to a new owner, the offer is null and void. Prob have to get everything done at NewRoc HD. But man, that's a nice offer.

Back