free website stats program H.O.G. Rallies vs. Regular Events? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

H.O.G. Rallies vs. Regular Events?

I think regular events like Daytona and Sturgis bring out more of the average bike builders and folks looking for clever mod ideas, tho they tend to have more scantily clad women than Hog venues do JMO

Nice one,will remind you nearer the time Brian,next year its 27th-31st May,so far around 10-12 bikes goin up from our club...Danny

Grumpy just gave me permission to go she cant make it as she will be working

Brian

If I can get enough time off work I may ride up it's been to long since I ventured north
WAP.gif

Had a quick look at the website nothing up fot the 2010 rally but does have a 300 limit so best to book early

Brian

Brian,Hobbit,will let you guys knw asap,r club and Caladonia r very close(not in miles,we r from in and around North west uk mainly L/pool,Southport,Lytham,Yorkshire even Holland/Belgium and more,they obv Scotland) so as soon as we discuss tickets etc will let you guys knw..Danny

Sep 2010 will be my first HOG rally, it will be is seaside new jersey. already have a room reserved for it. I hope it will be fun.

I've been to Myrtle Beach bike week,Ocean City Md bike week but the one I like the best is Americade at Lake George NY in June. Plenty to do very friendly area and decent cost...except for lodging. That can be expensive. But then what isn't these days.

Back