free website stats program H-D Take off items? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

H-D Take off items?

Don't have any personal experience but I have also heard many times that you should save as many stock items as possible for the day when you may want to trade in your bike. Dealer simply is going to give you pennies on the dollar for the hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of add ons on your bike. Better to return it as close as possible to stock and then see what stuff fits your new bike and then sell the rest.

One item I definitely would never sell while I owned my bike is the pipes. With the legislative environment trending the way it is, you may be putting those stock pipes back on your bike sooner/more often than you think.

Hmmmm the entrepreneur in me is wondering if I should start hording stock pipes and sell them at a higher price when we have to tone the pipes down.

Nah probobly not :bigsmiley20:

I donate mine to the PGR..."Well, the PGR now has a need for those items. We need you to go through your garage and DONATE all of your good, clean, unwanted motorcycle accessories/parts to the PGR. We will sell these items on eBay and all proceeds (sales less shipping costs) will be used for the Legal Defense Fund. Motorcycle parts/accessories include pegs, seats, lights, handle bars, grips, kickstands, sissie bars, luggage, bags, mirrors, etc..."

anyone interested in doing so may follow this link....
eBay Seller: pgr garagesale2008: eBay Motors, Sporting Goods items on eBay.com

btw..where i have enter quote marks are copied and paste from the PGR site.

Back