free website stats program Guide on how to just ride..for couple of hours | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Guide on how to just ride..for couple of hours

sometimes if we just have a matter of hours ill just go one way and then if something catches my eye i go that way. ive found things out there that arent on a map and cant be planned for. sometimes no plan is the best plan.

A few of the sites I us to plan a trip.

AMA Rider Resources: Trip-planning links

AMERICA RIDES MAPS - MAP DETAILS; motorcycle road maps; blue ridge parkway; size; front of map; back of map; symbols;

Blue Ridge Smoky Mountain Motorcycle Adventure Maps

BestBikingRoads.com Motorcycle Travel, Motorcycle Touring, Motorcycle Routes, Motorcycle Roads, Motorcycle GPS, GPS Motorcycle Rides, Motorbike Roads

MotorcycleRoads.US - Your one-stop resource for great motorcycle roads in the US

Once I know where I am going, this site will let me find any wierd/far-out attractions in the area.
Roadside America - Guide to Uniquely Odd Tourist Attractions

Once I have all of that done, I use Map Source from Garmin to put it all together.

I agree that a forum section for rides would be great. I would love to be able to enter a zip code, ot town-state combo and get a list of rides people have added for their area. Nothing like getting the local perspective.

Back