free website stats program Got really ticked off!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Got really ticked off!!

been thinking about mouse traps. cant get to creative it my daughters cat. would rather clean the seat once in a while than see my girls cry.

Don't get me wrong...I like all animals,,as long as they're not messing up my stuff.......so I know i might hear from the cat loving people on this , but........I put 4 small mouse traps( you know, the spring loaded ones) down at the bottom under the bike. OUCH! And I plan on setting up a cat trap, hoping to catch it or them.. and bring them across the Mississippi River where they can't swim back. I'm just tired of the owners who think their cats can go anywhere and spray /mark their territories, but they would be the first to tell me to stop letting my dogs (EDIT)in their yard( my dogs are always inside or in the fence).

Please read this...
[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]
Not going to hear from me, nothing ticks me off more than coming out in the morning and seeing cat paws all over my freshly waxed truck. I keep my vehicles in mint condition and it never fails, when I get them all cleaned up a cat walks right over the hood and paw prints everywhere.

You can buy animal traps at harbor freight. Catch the animals and take them to the nearest animal control facility!!!

A friend of mine use to park his bike in the barn. :small3d031: Between the cats and the chickens urine, don't know who has the highest acid content but the stuff had eaten through the chrome on the both sides of the engine, the seat was smelling so bad it had to be thrown away, all this on a bike with under 1000 miles on it. Hope you cleaned yours up real goos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that one launching the squirrel was awesome....It coulda been kinda mean, but wow, that was halarious!

Back