free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

Taking my wife out to a late lunch early dinner on the island at a place called Captain Snapper's her favorite place, it's carry out only but we will hang out at some picnic tables down near the water keeping social distance of course.

Taking my wife out to a late lunch early dinner on the island at a place called Captain Snapper's her favorite place, it's carry out only but we will hang out at some picnic tables down near the water keeping social distance of course.
Sounds like a good time...How was the weather? Crappy weekend here in Ohio with cold and rain.

Sounds like a good time...How was the weather? Crappy weekend here in Ohio with cold and rain.
The weather was nearly perfect. High near 80 a good breeze to keep the bugs away a lot of sunshine, they say a picture is worth a 1000 words so....

I apologize for the pictures being upside down, I did edit them in my pictures file so I don't know why they are still inverted. Anyway this is our playground and we love it

Attachments

• IMG_0484s.jpg
    IMG_0484s.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0483s.jpg
    IMG_0483s.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0482s.jpg
    IMG_0482s.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0487s.jpg
    IMG_0487s.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0488s.jpg
    IMG_0488s.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 14
The weather was nearly perfect. High near 80 a good breeze to keep the bugs away a lot of sunshine, they say a picture is worth a 1000 words so....

I apologize for the pictures being upside down, I did edit them in my pictures file so I don't know why they are still inverted. Anyway this is our playground and we love it
Very nice...We could all use some calm right now, nice pictures.

Six Mile Pub, On Hwy 1A (Old Island Hwy), Just outside of Victoria BC. Oldest Pub In BC (founded in 1855). They grow their own herbs and veggies, make their own breads and pastas, portions are big, prices are good, and a nice atmosphere. One of my favourite pubs.
Sasquatch Inn, Harrison Mills BC Hwy 7 east of Mission BC.. Popular biker pub. Average food and prices. But a Great Atmosphere. They hold a Bike Show n Shine every summer.
just a couple of many in British Columbia.

So we are in Palatka FL right now and we were looking for a place to do lunch. For those of you who remember Salt Springs the little place Salty's is now a pizza place,but no outside seating so we passed it by.( I,m making a short story long) kept on going down SR19 which winds thru Ocala national forest and made a left on to SR40 which goes thru a little town called Astor and we stopped at a place called Castaways on the left, a very good place with ample outside seating.
We had some of the best freshest Jumbo Shrimp I have ever had and being on the gulf coast we know our shrimp also had blackened grouper tacos and the same, very fresh and yummy I highly recommend this place especially for anyone going to bike week in Daytona if your are traveling on SR40 which is an east west connector, you will end up in Ormond Beach, turn south on A1A to Daytona.We did this in 2017 when we were in Salt Springs.
And now is a pic of Mrs Gator with Sasquatch ha!

Attachments

• IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 9
Mmmm grouper and shrimp.....Love em both! Mrs gator looks happy. lol
I have to ask, how is the weather? 42 in Ohio and windy.....Have fun.

I want to go to a restaurant with pub food and cold beer on tap so badly. We have been in lockdown for a month now due to a Covid spike. Take out and delivery only. Just not the same!

I want to go to a restaurant with pub food and cold beer on tap so badly. We have been in lockdown for a month now due to a Covid spike. Take out and delivery only. Just not the same!

Steve, I know what you mean the take out and delivery just don't work unless its pizza and you got an air fryer to warm it. Hopefully the spike will settle down and things will get to fairly normal.

Back