free website stats program Good Places To Eat | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Places To Eat

Several nice places to eat along highway 22 in Louisiana. Charlies Catfish rest. - very good fried catfish, Hilltop rest. just off 22 - all around good eating - Kevins rest. along 22 at diversion canal - all around good. then up at Port Vincent you have Freds rest. (was Berthalots)

All that good eating and 22 is a nice curvy road to ride on - be careful - some curves switch back at 90 degrees!!!! and a river runs along side.

Bill

Orlando, FL - anyone recommend a good and unique spot to grab a bite to eat around the Disney World area? Got a long time friend haven't seen in years and meeting up with them this weekend. Only thing I could find in this thread was the Golden Corral - thx

Hamil's between Ridgeland and Madison on hwy. 51 in central Miss. has great homestyle lunch buffet. Also, if you go down the Natchez Trace near Lorman there is a place called The Old Country Store. They have fabulous fried chicken and a fair buffet with sides. In Benton, right in the middle of town is Berry's Quick Shop, with great burgers. Yes, it is a convenience store, but you can take the food across the road to some picnic tables to eat. Across "main street" from Berry's is Coleman's Steak House. No sign on the old green building. They are open Tuesday.-Sat. for lunch and Thurs.-Sat. for supper.
WAP.gif

Anybody else stop and eat out there???? lol !

if you guys amd gals ever get over to the UK there is a Cafe at Quatt - local bike meets and great food to boot, bit further afield is Squires Cafe by Leeds good food/burger vans and free camping.
you then get the local pubs that sell pub food some are great and some you would not feed your dog

Hayloft at corner of Hwy 12 and Hwy 93 in Lolo, MT. Great chicken, super biker friendly. And at the top of an awesome 100 miles of riding (Lolo Pass)

Glad you found out above what worked...being a sport bike rider for many years...I had to find out after 2 years of street riding on a metric folded up like a pretzel with plenty of weight on the wrists and arms pump up after a short "spirited" ride in the mountains. As I said earlier, learning not to GRIP and doing a little physical therapy before the ride helps, no more cold or numb hands for me! :s

Did you stop at Alice's on Sky Line?

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone traveling across Mobile Bay via the causeway, Tacky Jack's just opened a few months back. Good food and prices and the absolute best Bushwackers anywhere....be careful!

Spent the weekend in Minneapolis. Decided to do the man vs food thing and visited gasthof zur gemutlicheit and do the meter brat challenge. very good food and great atmosphere. alot of good german beer on tap. Definately worth checking out. Also did Matts bar for the jucy lucy. great food, great beer. Very nice little bar. Had a great time.

Back