free website stats program Good Glasses? | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Glasses?

Fuzzman

Account Removed
Just wondering if anyone has a good pair of glasses that keep the wind out? Mine are the type with the hard foam edges, but they don't do very well at higher speeds. Any info would be helpfull. Thanks Fuzz

I'm with Searider on the Maui Jim's, but I don't have them for my bike. I wear contacts so I like the foam lined ones. I found these at the local HD shop for @ $50. They work great, the lenses really change enough to make it logical to ride day into night with one pair of glasses. Made by Performance Eyewear. I have tried several brands, I had some WileyX with interchangeable lenses that I couldn't get the lenses to come out, I have some WileyX that get darker in the day time, but at night it is still like riding with sunglasses. The ones in the picture have been the best all around lenses for me on the bike. (For the record, my Maui Jim's aren't wrap arounds or they would be my bike shades too.)

b52.jpg

I went with the dealer's recommendation (what can I say, she was REALLY cute) and got the Panoptx transition type. Overall OK with good coverage with the foam snapped in place but I don't feel like they get dark enough on a real bright, sunny day.

WOW.... Look at Joy go now with the pics and all. Pretty soon I can retire and you can take over here:cheers

Keep up the good work!!!

I know one place go in and try on chaps about once a week just because of the sweet salesladies.

I wear panoptix transitions but I have to agree they don't get quite dark enough for real bright days. They seal well though even going way fast.

Back