free website stats program Gerbings G3 Heated 12 volt gloves Review | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbings G3 Heated 12 volt gloves Review

ron1978

man , these i was skeptic about from the get go, but after buying them for $139.00 from there website, and ran wires to battery and hooking them up, WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! you'd have to feel the warmth for yourself, trust me, if your hands and fingers get chilly rideing in cold weather, give the G3 or the T5 series gloves made by gerbing a go!!, they make the same ones harley sells. harleys are $200.00 = tax

Easy install and well worth money!!!
thanks to all that replied to my asking about Do heated gloves work.

Yes they Do!!!!!!!

Thanks for the review! I really want to try them but detest spending a buck and a half to 'test' them! Nice to hear a (pardon me for this!) HANDS ON experience! Enjoy!

Ditto, makes riding in the cold a lot more enjoyable. Gloves are soft supple, and warm. Jacket liner is good too!

I concur but you left something out they are also waterproof, I have G3 gloves jacket liner and sock's cold weather no problem.

:newsmile078:

I got the HD heated jacket & gloves for Christmas. If I'd known it would be THIS good, I'd have put electric on my Sporty 2 years ago. They (gloves) are warmer (with out the electric turned on) than any other winter gloves I've tried. Waterproof is also a +. I'll prob be getting the Gerbing insoles for next winter as well as a dual controller. This will serve 2 purposes....my jacket/gloves for one plug, the insoles for the other. When my wife rides with me, we can plug her gloves into the second plug of the dual controller.....win-win situation. I'll advise everybody that rides in colder weather to spend the $$$$ and get "electrified". Nothing like it.

My wife has a 07 1200L Sporty with a battery tender plug. Cycle Gear sells all the plugs possibly needed for electric gear. We used a battery tender plug0in and it works great. Now she's warm too. We just bought her $450 H-D jacket and can't justify another big $$$$ expense, so we'll be getting her a heated liner soon.

BUY ELECTRIC! Tracy

Update with no intent to hijack:

Wife's B-day is 2/16 (real close to Valentines Day) and presents are expected. Went to Cycle Gear today (H-D didn't have anything in her size....their loss), and bought her a electric jacket liner to go with her gloves. She's a happy camper. Tracy

Did our good deed for the day today...went to the shelter and "rescued" a dog. Wife road in the little truck with her daughter, I rode on the Road King. Afterwards I rode to the Steel Horse Saloon located next to Greensboro H-D. After her and her daughter took care of stopping at PetSmart to get some incidentals (this is our 2cnd "shelter" dog), she met me there (Steel Horse) riding her Sporty 1200L. She said she hadn't gotten more than 1 mile from the house when she had to turn the liner/gloves off (she only has the on/off switch..not the single/dual controller yet). Now she's REALLY a happy camper. We went for a short ride (only about 25-30 miles) and she couldn't help smiling the whole waaaaaay. Tracy

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET ELECTRIFIED. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING!

Back