free website stats program Gerbings G3 Heated 12 volt gloves Review | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gerbings G3 Heated 12 volt gloves Review

i rode today , around 30 miles or so, wore my glove and kept my finger and hands toasty,
50 degree with light wind.

I wish the gauntlets on the glove were a bit bigger. Have to put in a little effort to get my sleeves into the gauntlet, but the gloves(G3's) are awesome!!

I wish the gauntlets on the glove were a bit bigger. Have to put in a little effort to get my sleeves into the gauntlet, but the gloves(G3's) are awesome!!

Geezer (from Canada) and I were Just down to Tumwater Wa. to visit the Manufacturing Plant Headquarters for Gerbings..

While Geezer JUST stopped in to Visit me (1450 mi. in trk) to show me his Finished clutch basket chain Gear set-up that Increased his RPM's (+340RPM).. NICE...... Story will come out later after Geezer tries it out.

I thought while he was here, he would want to LOOK at the electric stuff, and tour the plant in Tumwater, It was a fun thing to do.

Looking at products and Compared to Canadian $$$$$ charged up in Canada, He was Excited bought a coat liner, and a pair of under the pants johns... Saying he saved over a hundred$$ buying them here and not up at home.

Their Hat was thrown in FREE.

Asking about discounts?,,,,, they said No discounts cause they don't sell wholesale to customers that buy from them... This protects their Franchised base stores by NOT under-cutting retail..
They do have a discount sale table though... Usually sttuff gone as soon as it is put out.

He did get a discount of 35$$ by asking IF he could take the coat out of the Sizing Rack(as NO New Stock in back that fit him).....

The GLOVES that were shown to us at the time we toured the Plant...

The Gaunt sizes on the Gloves were Increased in OD to Better Fit the Sleeves.. I think this is a NEW product and maybe Just out. ?

Geezer and his wife DO Use the Gerbings products when riding the COLD weather in their area of Canada and just needed the NEW stuff.

That day (wed) while we were there, only bike we saw out, One of my friends pulled up on his RK.. Snow started to fall on us in the parking lot as we visited my biker friend. He was in no hurry and talked to Geezer and I for a long time.
Geezer and I headed back to my place (50 miles) in my WARM jeep with the heater on High...

I often wondered How My biker buddy could stand to ride in Washingtons Bad weather as he always does,,, Now I know, Gerbings.

signed....BUBBIE

Hey BUBBIE, Geezer made it by for a visit here also, just open my shop and in he comes I asked what can I do for you, he said you've done plenty for me, I'm Geezer, I almost fell on the floor, we had a great visit and he told me about the tour at Gerbings and what a great host your were, I really look foward to meeting you in person some day also. It funny after being friends on the forum what a great experience it always is meeting face to face. Mad Dog stopped by last summer but I was busy getting a bike out for a customer and to this day regret not getting to spend more time visiting, everyone that belongs to this forum is great but untill you meet in person you don't realize how great!

Back