free website stats program fuel pack or not? | Harley Davidson Forums

fuel pack or not?

UsMc16

Just bought v&h Q series exhaust w V&h aircleaner, for a 2010 fxdwg. Do i really need a fuel pack or can just get the bike re-tuned? kinda low on cash for now.

Perhaps the easiest and best solution is a tfi by dobeck with membership of this forum you qualify for a discount support is available directly through the forum or by a call direct to Dobeck many members use their products and seem to be very happy with the choice the price and the great level of support
TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck - Harley Davidson Community

Brian

Fuelpak. I bought one for my 2008 FXDC. Last week I installed a V&H Big Radius and Screaming Eagle intake. Holy cow it was easy to use. Once I got it plugged in, I was ready to ride in 5 minutes.

The dealer download will cost more, and you can't modify it later. The V&H Fuelpak was the easiest part of the upgrade.

I know alot of folks on here are pushing the Dobeck tuner, and I can't say it's any better or worse, because I never used one. All I know was that the V&H Fuelpak cost $215 and was a piece of cake to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought v&h Q series exhaust w V&h aircleaner, for a 2010 fxdwg. Do i really need a fuel pack or can just get the bike re-tuned? kinda low on cash for now.

did the V&H exhuast come with a new header pipe - OEM exhaust has the cat. doesnt it?

Like Jack stated (great discount) and by the looks of your UserID (UsMc16) I believe you qualify for the military discounted price which is very affordable for the features & capability of Dobeck's TFI. Almost 3-yrs w/mine & still running strong...great device!

Back