free website stats program Frustrated | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Frustrated

Your rates wont go up as it has been determined the other driver is at fault. Quit sweating it and go care for your wife's road rash. The bike is an inanimate object, your wife needs your tender loving care.

My wife is all healed up and ready to get back on her bike. And the great news is the ins. company sent me a check to fix the bike. $6700! A good day today.

Awesome & awesome! Read your initial post of frustration + news on uninsured motorist. Always glad to see things working out in the end. Hope your wife's back on the bike & enjoying the open road soon!

My wife is all healed up and ready to get back on her bike. And the great news is the ins. company sent me a check to fix the bike. $6700! A good day today.

:s Great news, the power of prayer comes thru again:s

The bags aren't that much different and with a bit of leather care applied they should match pretty well or you can pick up a used PAIR and install them with the money allowed and sell the left over bag.

Your insurance SHOULD cover the tow if the bike isn't rideable. Check with the company or read the policy.

If the repairs are done by a reputable dealer, you shouldn't be able to see the bike had any damage but before paying the bill, give it a close inspection.

It could have been much worse, be thankful that it is only cosmetic damage.

My thoughts exactly! Thank God that your wife came out of those two accident none the worse for the wear.
Bikes are replaceable.

Wow! That was fast from the insurance co. Mine took over 3 months just to get the bike fixed. Then the repair shop had to wait another month to get paid. Pity I couldn't get an American company to insure me, I might have got it back before Summer ended.
Glad the wife is OK and ready to get back in the saddle.
Ride safe - both of you.
Tom

I am just curious what insurance company you have. I have asked at local dealer about what insurance companies they like working with and they were happy to share with me. I have Motorists Mutual the one claim have had they had a check to me in a few days. And the rates haven't changed/encreased since I have had them for 3 or 4 years.

Back