free website stats program Floridia 2010 | Harley Davidson Forums

Floridia 2010

Redfish-Joe

We are going to stop at Thunder beach on the 1st or 2nd and hug the west coast down to the Keys. Anyone have a favorite eatery along the way, side trips or just unusual places to see? We won't be able to make Biketoberfest because one of the guys has to get back to Arkansas for opening day of black powder season.

Thanks. Joe

I like the Keys Fishery on 35th, or 36th St Gulfside in Marathon, I like Boondocks, I think that is in Big Pine, or near there, I may have to dig out hubby's shirt to verify that one, and I like The Square Grouper at the 22 1/2 MM. :D (I request the Mahi sandwich from the Key's Fishery please). :s

I like the Keys Fishery on 35th, or 36th St Gulfside in Marathon, I like Boondocks, I think that is in Big Pine, or near there, I may have to dig out hubby's shirt to verify that one, and I like The Square Grouper at the 22 1/2 MM. :D (I request the Mahi sandwich from the Key's Fishery please). :s

Always good sandwiches there, and at The Hogs Breath in Key West:s

Yep, I forgot about KW proper. I have had some good cheese burgers at JB's Margaritaville too! :D

If you get a chance stop at Toucans in Mexico Beach on 98. If your going to hug the west coast there is good BBQ in Cross City at Bubbaques. If your in my area just down the road from Cross City and like seafood you can turn right (west) on 349 and come down to Suwannee (24 mi from Old Town) for real Fl seafood at Salt Creek. If you need a place to stop for the night, PM me and I'll make sure the Cottage is available.

If you get a chance stop at Toucans in Mexico Beach on 98. If your going to hug the west coast there is good BBQ in Cross City at Bubbaques. If your in my area just down the road from Cross City and like seafood you can turn right (west) on 349 and come down to Suwannee (24 mi from Old Town) for real Fl seafood at Salt Creek. If you need a place to stop for the night, PM me and I'll make sure the Cottage is available.

Thanks Don!

Great place to eat on the beach is Mile marker 88 its just south of key Largo easy to find, its at mm 88, great grouper

Back