free website stats program Floridia 2010 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Floridia 2010

Hey Joe, I forgot about the No Name Pub on Big Pine Key, it's a great place if you can find it. :D That's what their shirt says anyway. LOL, it's a fun place with a gazillion one dollar bills covering the place. Yeah, it was a gazillion, I counted them. :rofl Kind of like 'how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll in a tootsie pop'. :D It's also a good place to see the Key Deer. :s

Hey Joe, I forgot about the No Name Pub on Big Pine Key, it's a great place if you can find it. :D That's what their shirt says anyway. LOL, it's a fun place with a gazillion one dollar bills covering the place. Yeah, it was a gazillion, I counted them. :rofl Kind of like 'how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll in a tootsie pop'. :D It's also a good place to see the Key Deer. :s

And watch your speed thru that Key they mean it to protect those little guys:s

No need to hurry. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.:D

Yes indeed , there is so much to see in the Keys, I am amazed each time I go enjoy tour trip and take some pictures the sunsets at the 7 mile bridge are awesome and plenty of area to pull over and enjoy, you can even walk out on the old bridge:s

Hey Joe, if you are looking for a place to stay, we stayed in Marathon at the Sea Dell Motel. It was pretty nice and reasonably priced. They were really helpful with our trailer & bikes, rooms were clean and all. I think it should be the off season now, and my husband likes to get a break regardless, so he hassled them until they gave us a bit of a discount. :D

I just checked their web site & it is pretty much dead on accurate with the pix, I have seen some hotels where the pix on the web were no where near what you got when you got there. :D

It is then about an hours ride to KW, might be an idea so you can stop along the way & try out all of the recommendations....:) Oh, and if you go through Big Pine on the weekend, they have a pretty good flea market if you need any flees. :D

Oh well it happens don't it. I have to cancel my trip. Wife had a slight fender bender. All is OK but the door and fender don't look so good. Then I went to move my Jeep so she could drive it while I had the car fixed and the tranny seal started leaking. Guess what I'll be doing!!:D

Sounds like life to me. The offer for the cottage will stand when your ready, and maybe I can hook up and ride with you the next time.

Thats too bad, we are having some great weather now, there is always next year:s

Back