free website stats program Floor board extensions | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Floor board extensions

I just ordered a set for my RK. I'll post the results after I get them installed. Worth mentioning, I got a tracking number within 20 minutes of placing the order.

I got Mine from Harley Goodies, great quality and feel great.
I also installed the floor board extenders from harley to move them forward an inch.

Me too. I ordered on the 3rd and they were in my mailbox on the 5th. The instructions are very detailed. Good quality kit.

Same here. Installation was pretty simple, except for that right rear bolt which required an extra beer and a few choice words. But the instructions did say that was the hardest one. Rode a couple of times since and really like the feel of the boards. I can keep my whole boot on the board instead of the outside edge hanging off.

Same here. Installation was pretty simple, except for that right rear bolt which required an extra beer and a few choice words. But the instructions did say that was the hardest one. Rode a couple of times since and really like the feel of the boards. I can keep my whole boot on the board instead of the outside edge hanging off.

Ball joint Allen extensions is the way to go. :)

Back