free website stats program fitch fuel catalyst | Harley Davidson Forums

fitch fuel catalyst

shortster58

so a freind bought these come 2 in a pack #f5t he put one in his 2010 road king gave me the other one . did some reading about them and they got some good right up's . but wanted to know if any of you guy's have tryed them ..

Try it and report back to us.
I think it is just more snake oil,but I am a skeptic as well.

I read an unbiased report on this product on this product online somewhere. It was specific to the increased mileage claim. No difference was found between the treated and untreated gas. Can't comment on the other claims made.

"The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is NOT an additive."

My question is most of these chemicals make the same claim. How is it not a additive when it is not already in the fuel or oil and you are adding their product to the mix. Hence adding = additive???
I agree Steve snake oil.....

"The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is NOT an additive."

My question is most of these chemicals make the same claim. How is it not a additive when it is not already in the fuel or oil and you are adding their product to the mix. Hence adding = additive???
I agree Steve snake oil.....

Is a solid, not a liquid chemical or additive.

Solid catalysts are plated on structures.

A catalytic converter is plated with a catalyst inside of it that makes it work.

I hope we can all understand what a catalyst is.

I'm trying to keep it simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I will have to see long term tests by say some one like UPS running large fleets to have valid info, I too am skeptical having seen a lot of Snake oil claims over the years, Why would u want to introduce a catalyst with ( unknown) pellets loose in your gas tank, when changing your air filter to a better quality and less right hand would give you better fuel economy, Changing the molecular structure of hydrocarbons in fuel, it seems to me we wont change alcohol much= 1 carbon atom? Is that correct, JMO

Back