free website stats program fitch fuel catalyst | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

fitch fuel catalyst

so a freind bought these come 2 in a pack #f5t he put one in his 2010 road king gave me the other one . did some reading about them and they got some good right up's . but wanted to know if any of you guy's have tryed them ..

Lets let the people who have tryed the product give their opinion.

(Snake oil) seems to be the response here.

I tell you what shortster58, you and your friend try it for x-tankfills and report on it.
I would like to know!:s

I think your right jdaws, I would like some of the forum members who give them a try to let us know. Good or bad.

Nope, I will have to see long term tests by say some one like UPS running large fleets to have valid info, I too am skeptical having seen a lot of Snake oil claims over the years, Why would u want to introduce a catalyst with ( unknown) pellets loose in your gas tank, when changing your air filter to a better quality and less right hand would give you better fuel economy, Changing the molecular structure of hydrocarbons in fuel, it seems to me we wont change alcohol much= 1 carbon atom? Is that correct, JMO

Right on as usual Jack......:)

If someone does do a test, It's ''VERY'' important to be careful to fill your tank
''Exactly'' the same way [same amount]. A few tenths either way plus or minus will have your MPG figures all over the charts.

The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is NOT an additive. It is a long term fuel treatment offering a number of benefits: Insure Fuel Quality During Storage
Increase Gasoline Octane & Diesel Cetane
Improve Engine Performance (Horsepower & Torque)
Improve Fuel Economy
Reduce Emissions - Green House Gases
Reduce Engine Maintenance
Improve Oil Burner Efficiency

These are the claims.

I here what you non users are saying.
I don't like to comment on somthing I have not tryed, but some people do.
I think I understand the way it claims to work.
Lets here what the users are saying.

Back