Favre coming back?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by brderj, Jul 3, 2008.

1. brderj

brderj Active Member

I was getting a haircut and saw it on ESPN. Can any of our WI brothers and sisters confirm or deny? :D

2. brderj

brderj Active Member

I think everyone except for Bears and Vikings fans would be excited...:D

3. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

He is talking about it but the pack will not keep him. There is talk that he wouold go to Miami or Tampa.

4. USMCCWO5

USMCCWO5 Junior Member

I for one hopes he stays retired. I love the Packers and Brett Farve; however, I wouldn't want to see him playing for another team.

Kind of like seeing Jim Edmonds in a Chicago Cubs uniform.

Go Cardinals.

5. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Member

As good as he is...it's time to be done with it all. All of this "I'm retiring / I'm not retiring" crap year after year is getting old. It's good he went out at the top of his game, taking along a record that will more than likely never be broken. Now Matt Hasselbeck can take over as the best QB in the NFC...GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

6. 1Qtswede

1Qtswede Member

everything I've seen said that he's been attempting to come back since about 2 weeks after the retirement announcement... He wants to go back with his old position, but they're saying they're too invested in the kid - gimmie a break! I guess he told them to 'give me my helmet, or my release' they won't release him, and they're jerkin' him around otherwise. Grrr. No respect for the older guy I guess. But, I WANT him back... NOW. :D

7. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

sure looks like he is trying to come back ..

8. joose

joose Member

that would be awsome if he would

9. ATROX88

ATROX88 Account Removed

I'd like to see one more year with the Vikes

10. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Heard on sports radio today he is interviewing with the Vikings... ????