free website stats program Favorite Game or Sport? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Game or Sport?

does sitting on a beach on the Caribbean watching girls and drinking beer count as a sport? if not it should cause i can be tired by the end of the day. :bigsmiley24:

Little League World Series (both boys and girls). As much as I love it, it's the only ball sport I watch. Our city is currently being represented at Williamsport for the 3rd time in 5 years.

Last edited:
I know Im going to hear it but my favorite is Football and the Dallas Cowboys. My second is competition BBQ which I have been doing for 5 years and just love it.

Even though I'm Canadian, I love watching NFL football. And as a Canadian I love hockey too, but my favorites teams are from the USA. Same with MLB and NBA. I may be deported soon :lolrolling

Even though I'm Canadian, I love watching NFL football. And as a Canadian I love hockey too, but my favorites teams are from the USA. Same with MLB and NBA. I may be deported soon :lolrolling

naw..we will keep you, it is all understandable

ummmmm, yes, you should be. :D just kidding.

1. Hockey

2. Hockey

3. Hockey

Back