free website stats program Favorite Game or Sport? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Game or Sport?

Tae Kwon Do, Kick Boxing and JuJitsu

At 49 yrs old (I'm 61 now) I got a wild hair and signed up for a JuJitsu school. I must say I was impressed with it over Karate. I did ok on the boxing and wrestling, but when we got into the throws I started loosing to many work days from back pain. Sadly I had to drop out. Just one of those growing old (previous accident injury) things. I would have to say that JuJitsu is the most all round performance martial art though. I know, since I've been thrown to the mat by enough purple belts to know :lolrolling

Football - Denver Broncos.

My wife and I used to be dedicated football fans. In fact I injured my left knee (permantely) while playing football one Sunday in the Army. It was my favorite sport. But we slowly got tired of watching multi-million dollar folks go on strike. And I guess when you get older you just change some. Now we ride the bike instead of watching Football anyday. Still watch the Super Bowl though.

does sitting on a beach on the Caribbean watching girls and drinking beer count as a sport? if not it should cause i can be tired by the end of the day. :bigsmiley24:

Ah now you're gettun somewhere. When I'm not ridun the bike THIS would be my favorite sport now. I don't live on the beach so for me it's the driveway and watching the grass grow. And of course drinking beer. Hey I first earn it by doing several painful sets of dumbell workouts. :cheers

I know Im going to hear it but my favorite is Football and the Dallas Cowboys. My second is competition BBQ which I have been doing for 5 years and just love it.

Love this two. I love eating BBQ, I love doing BBQ, I love going to BBQ's. There just ain't much bout BBQ I don't like except maybe when the beer runs out or they have one them kegs that shoots out nothing but suds. :cheers

Back