free website stats program Fairing pouches | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fairing pouches

I commend you as well.....we also lost lots of folks in other wars. That's not so much why I do it. I still believe in America. Buy American. Bring back our jobs. How about harley shirts and blue jeans. Any hints. Check out Texas Jeans. I just bought a pair on line and they seem pretty good. 100% made in USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I commend you as well.....we also lost lots of folks in other wars. That's not so much why I do it. I still believe in America. Buy American. Bring back our jobs. How about harley shirts and blue jeans. Any hints. Check out Texas Jeans. I just bought a pair on line and they seem pretty good. 100% made in USA.

I buy American to keep Americans working.
I have been wearing Texas Jeans for several years, they are well made, long lasting jeans and priced right.
Bought the Boss Bags fairing pouch, real leather, a good buy.
As far as H-D clothing goes I don't buy anything but Tee's and only if it says Made in the USA on the label.
It's hard to find anything in the H-D shop that says made in the USA.

I'm shocked you can find an HD tee made in the USA.

I'm shocked you can find an HD tee made in the USA.

It's difficult, but I ask where the American made tee's are. It gets there attention when I complain if they don't have any. They don't seem to like it when someone asks in a loud voice why they don't.
I embarass my wife all the time doing it.

It's difficult, but I ask where the American made tee's are. It gets there attention when I complain if they don't have any. They don't seem to like it when someone asks in a loud voice why they don't.
I embarass my wife all the time doing it.

I like it! I may give that a try. I did tell the parts counter guy at my local dealer that "this would be a great place to open up an HD parts department". I got some looks. :D

I bet that did get some looks! I need to try that the next time they tell me they will have to order my parts.

Which is exactly why I said it. Followed by "If I'm gonna order it I might as well do it for a discount online and have shipped to my garage where I will doing the work anyway".

Anyone out there know if there are any three pocket fairing pouches made in the USA.

I bought a Memphis Shades 3 pocket pouch that was advertised as " made in USA" and had a flag on the box but the lable on the pouch said "desgned in USA made in China" maybe it was the box they were talking about. Needless to say I've cost them a few sales from friends because of the sneaky way they are doing business.:newsmile055:

I bought a Memphis Shades 3 pocket pouch that was advertised as " made in USA" and had a flag on the box but the lable on the pouch said "desgned in USA made in China" maybe it was the box they were talking about. Needless to say I've cost them a few sales from friends because of the sneaky way they are doing business.:newsmile055:

Good to know, thanks for sharing your findings.

Back