free website stats program Fairing pouches | Harley Davidson Forums

Fairing pouches

You are to be commended for looking for US made parts for your ride. I do it every chance I can and do not regret it. Lots of junk out there being pedaled for just marginally cheaper. Nice work!

You are to be commended for looking for US made parts for your ride. I do it every chance I can and do not regret it. Lots of junk out there being pedaled for just marginally cheaper. Nice work!

Hey Bo --- thats been the case with me - see something LESS EXPENSIVE pretty much means CHEAPER made and wont last!!!

Hey Bo --- thats been the case with me - see something LESS EXPENSIVE pretty much means CHEAPER made and wont last!!!

Agreed! Not to mention supporting the "-nese", "-stans" and increasingly Vietnam.

Thanks to all for the replies.
I look for the made in the USA label on everything I buy, and I definently will never buy anything that says made in vietnam. Over 50,000 reasons why!

Anyone out there know if there are any three pocket fairing pouches made in the USA.
If you have a J&P catalog, the items "Made In USA" have an American flag in the info portion.
Easy to see in a flash, what is made in the USA.

Back