free website stats program Facebook? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Facebook?

Well, I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit I use Facebook. :guitar
I get to spy on my kids, and have re-connected with a lot of old friends from high school I haven't seen or talked to in 35 years. Haven't seen this site on FB though. There's a lot of HD related stuff on there as well as most HD dealers having their own page. You can keep up with local specials they are having, as well as rides or parties they might be having on Saturdays in their parking lots. And they always have good pics of half naked women on bikes.
(bet I just sold a lot you on FB now, didn't I???) :s

No you didnt.

I used to be. But closed my account. I found I would rather send an email to someone, or make a phone call. I got tired of the friend of a freind of a friend requests.

I'm sure most folks on it have a large group of "friends" they never met or don't really know. Kinda silly, IMO.

Last edited:
I'm sure most folks on it have a large group of "friends" they never met or down really know. Kinda silly, IMO.

Nope.. I've met everyone I've friended. With my 6 brothers and 2 sisters as well as my wife's 4 brothers and sister and our associated in-laws, nephews, nieces, aunts and uncles, the list gets fairly big.

I don't feel guilty over not accepting friend requests from people I've never met or those I have met and can't be bothered with. Besides, I have a few Harley forums to converse with people I've never met.:D

I am on fb.I have family on there I keep in touch with as well as friends on this forum and some that aren't on the forum any longer.Also when I go away as I did a couple of weeks ago I post on fb so my kids and my parents know I am still kicking.Some of the pics. I post on fb I could never post here.Lol.
Sometimes I can contact family members faster on FB. They won't answer a phone but they will message you back right away??

Nope.. I've met everyone I've friended. With my 6 brothers and 2 sisters as well as my wife's 4 brothers and sister and our associated in-laws, nephews, nieces, aunts and uncles, the list gets fairly big.

I don't feel guilty over not accepting friend requests from people I've never met or those I have met and can't be bothered with. Besides, I have a few Harley forums to converse with people I've never met.:D

I'm the same way. Only friends on my list are people I actually know. Isn't that what "friends" are??? I wouldn't consider someone I've never met to be a friend, and don't want to share any info with someone I've never met.

I guess you're not one of the "most". :s

I know 95% of the people who are my friends on fb.The other 5% are people I have met on this forum and a couple of others that while I have never met them face to face I do consider them friends.I also have family in Alberta and BC that keep in contact through fb.

I know 95% of the people who are my friends on fb.The other 5% are people I have met on this forum and a couple of others that while I have never met them face to face I do consider them friends.I also have family in Alberta and BC that keep in contact through fb.

:D Like talking back and forth with ya there:p

Back