free website stats program Facebook? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Facebook?

Ok I feel better now.... I am on FB and have been for several years. Both of my kids are on it so I can keep an eye on them. I have also been able to reconect with my NAVY buddies. That has been great since I have not seen them in 20 years

Feel free to look me up! :cheers

Wade

I have a facebook account but i don't go in there very often and most of the people that want to be friends i have never heard of or are people i would rather forget
I was in a Scottish infantry regiment for 25 years and it seems like anyone that was ever in that regiment thinks we ought to be friends
So i do not log into it very often

Brian

I am on fb.I have family on there I keep in touch with as well as friends on this forum and some that aren't on the forum any longer.Also when I go away as I did a couple of weeks ago I post on fb so my kids and my parents know I am still kicking.Some of the pics. I post on fb I could never post here.Lol.

I use face book. I chat with my children and friends from overseas. I'be also connected with long lost friends from USMC. There are some great sites, too. Try <Scotch and Iron> for one.

I use face book. I chat with my children and friends from overseas. I'be also connected with long lost friends from USMC. There are some great sites, too. Try <Scotch and Iron> for one.

Hmmm, closed group.. Not sure what that is all about...

I use fb a lot. Keep in touch with friends and family and I post up when were gonna do a ride every once and awhile to get a group together.

Back