free website stats program E15 coming to your neighborhood soon | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

E15 coming to your neighborhood soon

Congratulations:s What about Bike Week?
Got to see what the Doc say's. I'll let him know early as we get closer so he can plan it in. Fighting Multiple Myeloma requires routine treatment but it's not debilitating. Thank God or I could have never put on the mileage I did.

Got to see what the Doc say's. I'll let him know early as we get closer so he can plan it in. Fighting Multiple Myeloma requires routine treatment but it's not debilitating. Thank God or I could have never put on the mileage I did.

Going to have to look that one up, Where do they come up with these Horrible names? Are you OK?

My sister-in-law works for the federal government in a position where she receives many thousand emails and letters on a given subject. They use a computer program that scans the letters and tracks the number of each type. Letters that are identical, such as the AMA one here, are just counted as they are pre-written and come from, essentially, the same source.

The suggestion to get your letter/email noticed is to change something in the body of the letter, such as pointing out what you are riding. This makes your letter unique and more likely to be noticed.

Just a thought. . . .:bigsmiley28:

Jack here is the explanation of the disease Multiple myeloma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My cousin suffers from it and 10 yrs. ago I was found to be a suitable marrow donor for her.We did the extraction and she is still alive and very vibrant to this day:D

One footnote,the extraction hurt like Heck and I was bedridden for 5 days.
I appreciate the link Steve. I never bothered to look it up myself leaving that to my wife but I see I need to get heated gear and ride in the winter. I'm on that Velcade, Revlimid treatment and so far doing well. Time will tell

My sister-in-law works for the federal government in a position where she receives many thousand emails and letters on a given subject. They use a computer program that scans the letters and tracks the number of each type. Letters that are identical, such as the AMA one here, are just counted as they are pre-written and come from, essentially, the same source.

The suggestion to get your letter/email noticed is to change something in the body of the letter, such as pointing out what you are riding. This makes your letter unique and more likely to be noticed.

Just a thought. . . .:bigsmiley28:
Good info

Back