free website stats program E15 coming to your neighborhood soon | Harley Davidson Forums

E15 coming to your neighborhood soon

There are a handful of Senators fighting this, a letter was written to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson early this year. The following signed the letter.

Susan Collins (R-ME)
Benjamin L. Cardin (D-MD)
Olympia Snowe (R-ME)
Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Jack Reed (D-RI)
Jim Webb (D-VA)
Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX)

Below is a link to a press release by Senator Collins.

.: United States Senator Susan M. Collins :: Press Room :.

Hey SirDimsdale long time no see, hope you're doing ok. I was just PMing your brother yesterday bout something.

Anyhoo, that's a good link to voice your opinion on it. I've already been there once (from another forum link) and filled in my info and sent mine. It might be futile to fight the powerful ethanol folks but it felt good to try.

lol only ones listed in maine are airports and marinas

Maybe the list displayed, but I know lots of folks sending their forms in from other forums. I got a response on mine. The typical thanks but too many emails to reply to right now. It felt better than just pumping more ethanol out of my wallet and mileage without saying anything.

You know how I feel about ethanol, it's a big waste of time and money in my book, but we've already covered that in another thread. Hope you and the Maine guys get a ride together soon. We want pics.

Hey SirDimsdale long time no see, hope you're doing ok. I was just PMing your brother yesterday bout something.

Anyhoo, that's a good link to voice your opinion on it. I've already been there once (from another forum link) and filled in my info and sent mine. It might be futile to fight the powerful ethanol folks but it felt good to try.
Ron doing fine and riding like crazy. Took off the cover this spring with 1200 miles on her and it is sitting in the garage posting 5041. My HOG chapter has charity rides ever Sunday, each Sat. is 200 mile group rides and Wed. night dinner rides etc. etc.
Couldn't make Biketober Fest this month because my treatment changed but keeping very busy with a new baby granddaughter born this summer. Life is Good.
Mike

Ron doing fine and riding like crazy. Took off the cover this spring with 1200 miles on her and it is sitting in the garage posting 5041. My HOG chapter has charity rides ever Sunday, each Sat. is 200 mile group rides and Wed. night dinner rides etc. etc.
Couldn't make Biketober Fest this month because my treatment changed but keeping very busy with a new baby granddaughter born this summer. Life is Good.
Mike

Congratulations:s What about Bike Week?

Maybe the list displayed, but I know lots of folks sending their forms in from other forums. I got a response on mine. The typical thanks but too many emails to reply to right now. It felt better than just pumping more ethanol out of my wallet and mileage without saying anything.

You know how I feel about ethanol, it's a big waste of time and money in my book, but we've already covered that in another thread. Hope you and the Maine guys get a ride together soon. We want pics.
Sorry pictures on the way but I'm not a good photographer.

Back