free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

What a question - I thought all HOG's ahd a name, always She. My Sporty is aclled Lola, because she's Low and Ooh La la - makes sense, nah....she just looks like a Lola - remember the old Troggs song about the cross dresser at the disco LOLA ? words from the song - ' walks a woman and talks like a man..' that's my bike, sweet on the road and growls like a bear!

Keep her pointed down the road, don't look back!

'81 Sturgis was named "Scratch" after laying her down in the gravel at a campground in Spearfish Canyon.

'02 Road King is simply named "Blue" cuz she is.

What a question - I thought all HOG's ahd a name, always She. My Sporty is aclled Lola, because she's Low and Ooh La la - makes sense, nah....she just looks like a Lola - remember the old Troggs song about the cross dresser at the disco LOLA ? words from the song - ' walks a woman and talks like a man..' that's my bike, sweet on the road and growls like a bear!

Keep her pointed down the road, don't look back!
The old Kinks song Lola.

Sorry Glider...guess there was a thread :s

I also see it's not unusual to name your bike :) Thanks.

No problem, it always good to check first to see if a thread is already running about the subject being posted. :D

It saves a lot of time and double posts running too.

InYourDreams
When may wife told our 9 year old granddaughter that she could not buy her a certain toy because I (grandpa) was buying a new motorcycle (I had not owned one for 38 years) she looked her grandmother in the eye's and with out missing a beat said "In Your Dreams". Out of the mouth of babes:):)

I call mine STELLA. wife named her as soon as we walked out of the dealer as she was getting loaded up in the truck for the ride home

Back