free website stats program Does your bike have a name? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Does your bike have a name?

CRICKET, Cuz the the pipes Squeek! It drives my brother nuts and he wants me to fix it
But then I'd have to explain the name.

OL Gusha.Don't no where the name comes from or why I even use it but I've been calling all of my vehicles by that name since the early 70'sThis bike is something like Gusha #50.

Yes my bike has a name. Originally I was calling it "white death". The weather guy's were calling a snow storm by that name, Thought it would be a good name for my custom. Alltough since I got it up and running, a friend of mine's wife has lovinglly changed the name to "White Trash". Her reason is because of the trucker girl accent's. The tail light is a outline with led's. She actually strob's or flash's when i step on the brake. The shifter linkage has a trucker girl, and I had stainless steel lazer burned and polished. I installed these between the passenger foot peg's and the brkt's. I also had flame's engraved in the fender's then dipped in chrome. One hot ride.

I have given my ride the name Baby Pig since its the smallest of all harleys not as big as a hog so baby pig fits it lol....

Back