free website stats program Do You Work For Harley Davidson ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Do You Work For Harley Davidson ?

Sponge Boy

Are there any forum memmbers that work in a Harley Davidson plant or administration/engineering centre ?

Do you know someone who does ?

Worked for Harley...well back then AMF at the capital plant until one day the powers to be told me to cut my hair or take a hike.Well its been over thirty years and I'm still regreting not cutting it.Who knew back then that they would turn into what they did.

Worked for Harley...well back then AMF at the capital plant until one day the powers to be told me to cut my hair or take a hike.Well its been over thirty years and I'm still regreting not cutting it.Who knew back then that they would turn into what they did.

And is the sad thing that NOW you have NO hair?:newsmile011:

The way I see it! The big 3 will come and the big 3 will go, but Harley Davidson will always be here. Who need Cars anyway. Slap a side car on the side with a trailer and your good to go.

I have a friend,S.Pfaff, who works as a test rider for HD - he literally rides new prototypes for a living. I think he's a God but that may be envy speaking. He's a solid bro and when we do hook up I'm always happy to see him. So, yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Back