free website stats program Do You Work For Harley Davidson ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do You Work For Harley Davidson ?

I design and build gaging and master gears for Harley. The engineers I talk to are knowledgeable in what they do and are always friendly. It's the only company I design gears for that work with ZERO backlash in their gearing.

harleybodei, CHUCK1884, & DDogg, I'd just like to find out who is the supplier of the basket weave type vinyl which is used on the 08/09 FDX seat.
I'm making a pilion seat for my FXD and would like to match up the vinyl if possible.
I've checked out a number of trimmers down here (southern Australia) but no-one seems to have that exact pattern.
My only hope is to find out who the supplier is (I know the actual vinyl is probably manufactured in China or somewhere , but the supplier would be USA based).
Only someone inside Harley davidson could find out such info.

Would you contact your pals and see whether they could help ?

Biscuit, Yes there still is some hair but the color has changed over the years.

Sponge Boy...Yes I have a few friends that work there.Two work out in the plant on capital and one works for the IT dept.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get you into a dealership...with a 2 year Associate degree...Love to have ya...

The KC plant is always laying off but they get hired back unless your a slacker...

Hi Gary12850,

I have a AS Degree in Ind Eng, and over 20 years in CAD/CAM. How about me? Could you use someone like that?

Man ! You guys are incredible at going off at a tangent !
You're totally missing the point of my original posting.

How about some help fellas ?

Back