free website stats program Do you "ride" or "drive" your bike? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you "ride" or "drive" your bike?

I ride my bike most of the time. There are two kinds of driving though. I drive my bike hard into corners on a track like Mossport. (not the decker. I tried and it ended badly, had to replace both footboard mounts )

There is also another kind of driving. When you have been in the saddle for 10-12 hrs. on a long trip you are only driving the bike, You are no longer riding and enjoying. I know this from experience. I am very stubborn and it used to be that if something detained me in reaching my destination then I would keep on going until I reached it at any cost. Anymore I don't care. I ride until I don't want to anymore.

This thread is driving me nuts, not riding me nuts!...and I ride it except when its on the trailer..and it ain't broke!

The only time I drive my bike is when it's on the back of my pick-up or on my trailer...(which is few and far between)... otherwise I'm riding!!!!!

Ride Safe!!!

:rider

I do believe they call it a Motorcycle Riders Course when first applying for your a motorcycle endorsement so I choose riding:D

Back