free website stats program Debadge 08 Ultra, decal underneath? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Debadge 08 Ultra, decal underneath?

I posted this same question on another forum and after a few days, a guy posted some photos. On the 09, the pinstripes end abruptly just under the tank badge....
Disappointed as I had wanted to remove the tank badges as well.

Take care,
Dave

Dave has it figured out, I was thinking the red dot was it, and the pin stripes just "stopped" like military bars and look pretty plain. I was going to add that the decal can be removed with WD40 and a strong string or fishing line...you can look in the search tab at the top or self help tips to find into on how to do it. Hopefully you will have a "Badge" type replacement that you like, as there are certainly tons of them to make your ride unique...military, logos, even the HD anniversery ones like posted earlier, the world is your oyster...:D

Last edited:
I don't know why you want to remove the badges... I think all the tanks look "empty" without them. If you do decide to remove them, save them...I just found a set on fleabay for my RKC for $75...and that was a deal.
Jer

i am wondering the same thing i like the decal much better thsn the badge but dont want to pull it off and have nothin underneath the badge any sugggetions

Maybe I am in the minority here, I was riding home last week and as my mind wondered (it does that frequently), thought that I wouldn't own a HD that only had a sticker instead of a metal badge. Both my 07 FLHRC and wife's 09 FLHX have badges.

Now I understand why HD makes both styles.:newsmile037:

Back