free website stats program Dealers in Atlanta, Ga area | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealers in Atlanta, Ga area

maysflyboy

Can anyone recommend a good harley dealership or salesperson at a specific dealer? I have been shopping around a couple of weeks and haven't really found a dealer that will work with me. I have heard the one in cartersville is pretty good but far away. Has anyone bought a harley from Great South Harley in Newnan? Thanks for your help.

I was looking around at Earl Small's in Marietta last week. They had a large selection of used bikes, new '08 bikes, and some '09s. You can view their current inventory at their website.

We weren't able to reach a compromise on price, so I ended up buying from an individual locally. But everyone at Earl Small's was very helpful and friendly, even after I decided not to buy.

Oops! Forgot to mention the sales staff. I had Nate helping out in the Pre-owned bikes and Bob is the pre-owned manager.

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you're looking for a 2009 and I just don't think they're ready to start wheeling and dealing on them yet. I have a feeling you're going to have to pay MSRP and then drive a hard bargain on parts/clothing/accessories discount and maybe first service or two for free.

Fraiziers Harley Davidson In Burod Georgia.

I bought from them back in 2007, A few of my buddies have as well. I had no issues with them, friendly and no b/s. The service department along with the parts department were very professional.
I was in there last week, there were a few 08's on the floor (10 maybe) and 4 09 on the floor (Cruisers).
Yes, I would purchase from them again.

Fraiziers Harley Davidson In Burod Georgia.

I bought from them back in 2007, A few of my buddies have as well. I had no issues with them, friendly and no b/s. The service department along with the parts department were very professional.
I was in there last week, there were a few 08's on the floor (10 maybe) and 4 09 on the floor (Cruisers).
Yes, I would purchase from them again.

First of all, I mapquested Burod, GA and couldn't find it. Are you sure you didn't mean Buford? Glad I've never mistyped anything! :p

Second of all, he already got his Street Glide at Great South in Newnan according to a message I got this afternoon - hopefully he'll be on here bragging, showing off, and posting pictures real soon! :ap

First of all, I mapquested Burod, GA and couldn't find it. Are you sure you didn't mean Buford? Glad I've never mistyped anything! :p

Second of all, he already got his Street Glide at Great South in Newnan according to a message I got this afternoon - hopefully he'll be on here bragging, showing off, and posting pictures real soon! :ap

You got it Dr. Fat fingers got all tangled up I guess!! Buford is correct. Guess i need to read things before I submit.:s

Nothing yet, maybe this afternoon, but I'm heading out of town for a couple days anyway so let it rain!

I had to drive the truck this morning because it was already raining at the house (Ashburn) this morning when I started to leave.

Back