free website stats program Dealers in Atlanta, Ga area | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealers in Atlanta, Ga area

Bought from Earl Smalls in Marietta....great dealer..every time I've been in they have treated me like I was the only customer in the store......Jay Ballard was the salesman......but they're all great folks.....

Thanks everyone for the gouge. I ended up buying from Great South in Newnan and was very pleased with the folks there.

Bought from Earl Smalls in Marietta....great dealer..every time I've been in they have treated me like I was the only customer in the store......Jay Ballard was the salesman......but they're all great folks.....

Jay did a real good job for us on Tammy's Sportster. I haven't used their service dept yet but will have to soon. If they are as good as Jay I'll be happy.
Jim

New to this group,Hey Y'all.....I've found the guys down at Greatsouth HD to be one of the better dealerships in the Atl. area....I just go down to Newnan to hang out most weekends. Actually bought my bike from Earl Small, and live 2mi from Clayton Co HD...Greatsouth was still in the planning stage when i purchased my bike...

Back