free website stats program Custom Painting my Xmas gift! 06 XL 1200C | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom Painting my Xmas gift! 06 XL 1200C

Very nice. Do you paint as a hobby? How much would it cost to have a shop do a job like that?

I do it mostly as a hobby and I've done work for friends and when I take my bikes out I get inquiries from other riders etc.
so, it keeps me busy :) and I like the extra cash.
How much would it cost in a shop? Well it varies a lot... But the shops around here will charge you $2500... And extra if you want double coats of clear or euro clear etc

Thanks again for the complements ....
I love doing it and I'm in the process of getting more serious about it and rent the space to have a small shop & creating a website with the stuff I've done etc.

I do it mostly as a hobby and I've done work for friends and when I take my bikes out I get inquiries from other riders etc.
so, it keeps me busy :) and I like the extra cash.
How much would it cost in a shop? Well it varies a lot... But the shops around here will charge you $2500... And extra if you want double coats of clear or euro clear etc

Thanks again for the complements ....
I love doing it and I'm in the process of getting more serious about it and rent the space to have a small shop & creating a website with the stuff I've done etc.

Yes! You should start something what you love doing it! Go for it!

Back