free website stats program Converting Sport Bike Riders | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Converting Sport Bike Riders

All of you make valid points. Like I said, it would be interesting to see the results.
I don't "pressure" anyone whenever I bring up the subject, it's usually started by me saying something along the lines of "ever ride a Harley before?" which sparks some friendly convo.
That's what I wanted to see. How many people have tried, or just don't care either way.
I do like sport bikes, But personally, I would keep them reserved for the track. Just my preference.
and Bodeen, I know exactly how he feels because I said the same thing to my father a few times. Although I always did want a Harley since I was small. I've always liked the Fatboy models. Funny I started with a sporty and ended up with a glide. But I am more than certain that I will own a fatboy in the near future. Or possibly a breakout (my favorite bike of all time).

I agree with Jack and sleddog. I love motorcycles, not brandnames and at 48 I'm not quite growed up enough to sell off my sport bikes.

Some interesting comments here, my 02, riding is riding, we all enjoy what we ride otherwise we wouldn't do it. If one wants to convert, good for them, just not going to try to convert anyone, sort of like politics and religion.

Some interesting comments here, my 02, riding is riding, we all enjoy what we ride otherwise we wouldn't do it. If one wants to convert, good for them, just not going to try to convert anyone, sort of like politics and religion.

So maybe the title should read PERSUADE instead of converting......:small3d019:

I agree with Jack and sleddog. I love motorcycles, not brandnames and at 48 I'm not quite growed up enough to sell off my sport bikes.

Heck, I still have the urge to get a sport bike... but how many motorcycles do I really need? I think right now 2 is a enough... only can ride 1 at a time. :)

Back