free website stats program Conquering My Fears | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Conquering My Fears

I drove by that cow yesterday - twice! Went down 42 to Kings Island :D
LOL, I love that cow, I've dubbed him B.B., for Big Bovine. :D You can't miss him can you? Well, you can miss him & you don't even have to worry about the ditch. :D

I meant to ask - how did the new RK do on 42? There are parts of it that will jar your eye teeth out...
It was awesome, the touring bike is much 'cushier' than the deuce. I love the deuce, but I have to say that the ride just can't compare to the touring bike. :s I have discovered that the inside lane is smoother most of the time if you can run it. :)

The inside lane of 42 from about Spring Valley to where it goes back to two lane, just to clarify. :s

Last edited:
Good to hear from you Joy. With your new job, 2 houses, parents and a hubby to look after I hope you make some time for yourself and get out on the King once in awhile.

Hey Joy, you think your cows are big?????? :D

sbs.bur.st Big Cow

This is a local tourist attraction here on the coast from the 1970's.

All the best to your husband. I hope he makes a speedy recovery!

Hey Joy, you think your cows are big?????? :D

sbs.bur.st Big Cow

This is a local tourist attraction here on the coast from the 1970's.

All the best to your husband. I hope he makes a speedy recovery!

I should have known those cows that grow upside down would have us beat, they aren't working against gravity the way we are. :rofl

Thanks to you all of you for the good wishes. So far all is well, and more importantly, he has a good attitude and wants to get better.

I'm happy to see all the Buckeyes in the area have got to enjoy the cow! :D

Back