free website stats program Congratulations Jack!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Congratulations Jack!!

geezer

Contributor
Hey Jack,

I noticed you hit the 15000 post count. Good on ya mate. I know not all your posts were answering members questions but the majority probably have helped someone. :bigsmiley12:

Keep it up Jack and you'll catch up to Glider, eh! :s

Thanks for all you do on the forum and behind the scenes. :worthy

I RESPETFULLY Repeat geezers Well Made "Thank You"...

I remember Speed saying to me in a PM reply once that :

"IT'S MEMBERS LIKE YOU GUYS THAT MAKE THIS FORM GREAT"

He Is Right you know....

Without Devoted Members, this place would not be joined by the masses of New-Bees we get.

Getting answers from the OLD SCHOOL types that are here is the Drawing Card...:s

To the "GOOD" Moderation Team now needed to help Keep it running SMmoooothly also.:lero lol

I know that Jack is here for the HDT forum and it shows... There have been many times "I Know" that "quiting or giviing up the ship" would have been Easier.:small3d015:

So thanks Jack for hanging in there...

signed....BUBBIE

Hardly a day goes past without some posts from Jack thanks for always being there with your years of experience and mechanical knowledge

Brian

Jack you're a one of a kind. I can't think of what the forum would be without you. Even in the dark days you were out there putting things back. Thanks for everything you have done for the forum and all it's members.

Congrats Jack, your commitment is of the highest grade. Thank you for your help in the past and future. I always read your contributions.

Thanks to ALL of you for a Forum where we can meet and share ideas and keep it clean, It is my pleasure to be here and help when ever I can:s

Back