free website stats program Congratulations Jack!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congratulations Jack!!

Congrats Jack! You are one of two people on this forum that I have actually met and I very much enjoyed talking with you, although I don't think we discussed HD very much...

Congrats Jack! You are one of two people on this forum that I have actually met and I very much enjoyed talking with you, although I don't think we discussed HD very much...

Was Jack giving you tips on picture taking?:lolrolling

Thanks to ALL of you for a Forum where we can meet and share ideas and keep it clean, It is my pleasure to be here and help when ever I can:s

And help you have, Jack. Over the years I've come to rely on you, Glider, Hoop, Bubbie and a few others on this forum. You guys have saved me probably well over a thousand dollars with your advice. Keep up the good work, Jack.

by the title of the thread i though he had found out how to use a camera and post the photos...but nope :newsmile036::newsmile036:

Thankyou Jack for all of your contributions helping members and Just generally sticking by us.

Here's to CAPITAL JACK!!!!!!! :cheers

Back