free website stats program computer Code reader | Harley Davidson Forums

computer Code reader

iceman48

Do they make a code reader for the Harley's like you can get for your cars, or is the dealer the only place to have the codes read. does the bike have a method of checking the codes. Thanks for your help from Blackville S.C.

Check the Self Help Section for retrieving codes through speedometer.

Code Master Service Code Reader

Be prepared when you visit your dealer for service. Diagnostic code scanner easily retrieves trouble codes from your vehicle's computer to diagnose problems. The pocket-sized diagnostic code reader simply plugs into your bike's vehicle port, and automatically connects to the onboard computer. It reads the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and displays the DTC description on a bright LCD screen. The Code Reader Master allows you to clear codes with the touch of a button, and also lets you to double check the current calibration ID for your motorcycle. The Code Reader is powered by your bike when connected. Kit includes palm-sized reader, J1850 connection cord, and instructions. Available starting March 2010

I think not.

I believe Daytona Sensors does. Maybe not everything but some key points. I know the HD model does not. That Daytona sensor (TQ's link) actually looks like a pretty slick tool.

I think the original Scanalizer By Kent Moore did but that is older technology:D

Back