free website stats program clear view | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

clear view

I'm not real happy with clear view right now, I sent them back the windshield because I didn't like the look on my bike or the performance from the windshield, I tested it as they tell you too, and when I sent it back I had them sign for it, so I know they got it. And after a call from them they said it would be credited to my card, that was almost 2 weeks ago, still not done. And of course they were closed this weekend so I will call on Monday.

They will get it credited. It takes longer than expected. I had the same experience. But overall Clearview customer is better than most (especially Leather Up)..

I got a email and a call today and it was credited last week, they were closed for Thanksgiving and that is why I could not get a hold of any one. all is good and it turns out they are true to there word.

I have Clear view with recurve and 2" wider than stock HD, it's creates some wind noise on higher speed and some distorsion view when I'm looking down in front of the front wheel but overall, I like it.

The beauty of a clearview recurve is that you can order one as tall as possible to see over while driving,but the recurve will redirect the air over your head and not in your face.

Back