free website stats program clear view | Harley Davidson Forums

clear view

chuck60

After 5 days of riding my new FLHX with the Harley wind splitter, windshield, I had to order a clear view 9.5 windshield, Harley's wind splitter windshield has got to be the worst one on the market. It is so distorted, on the times you have to look through it, it is dangerous, I have high hopes for the clear view.

I have a Clearview on my 2010 Flstf, Fatboy and I love it. That twist at the top has made a big difference. I’ll never settle for anything other than a Clearview again.

I have 2 clearview windshields for my Ultra.
One 9.5 tinted and a 12" untinted.
Love them both.

Ron
WAP.gif

I got a Clearview for my Road King.

It doesn't shake at idle like the stock windshield did and it reduced the buffeting.

I have a Clearview windshield on my 09 Road Glide and my 05 Goldwing. Both of them have the built-in vent, which really helps on hot summer days. I love them both.

The Clearview shields are also thicker than most others. I think it's about 3/16". I love my Clearview shield. 12" on 09 Road Glide. I'm 5'10" tall!

i had a klock works 8" and hated it and went to the HD wind splitter and love it. im 6'1" so i guess its all a matter of preference or what works for you. just (EDIT) when you have to lay out cash for stuff that doesnt work :newsmile055:till you hit on what does.but guess that goes along with ownin a HD and personalizing it as your bike :D

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Love my Clearview Shield w/recurve and so does my wife as she is now in the bubble of little wind turbulance.... :D

Back