free website stats program Christmas Ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Christmas Ride

Merry Christmas & I am hopeful to get out & ride today. Snow is still on the ground, a lot in my driveway, but most of the roads are dry. Tomorrow is going to be warmer, so hope to get out for a longer ride. Ride safe

Toby

I got my ride in :D Even though it was shorter than I had hoped for (only about 45 minutes) the best part is the better half went along, what more could a guy ask for :)

48 degrees and Rain. Not today, but was able to get about 45 mins. in yesterday. Happy Holidays. Life is but a dream...

I was able to get a short ride in yesterday temp about 52 - 40 miles about an hour ride , was able to ride last monday too about the same length of ride which is wat I call a little putt.

60 degrees and sunny here in Phoenix on Christmas day. Took a short ride around town while waiting for relatives to arrive. LOVE IT!

went out yesterday. 30's and clear with some minor road ice. 12 bikes, 14 hardy harley souls. 50 miles +/- and a quick trip up the interstate. most of the stars blew off the garland kinda like a comet's tail as we blasted along @70. old rk still has it. hope everyone had a joyous christmas and have a happy new year. me- i'm off this week so i'll ride some more.

Well I got my ride in, it was overcast and looked like it was going to rain so I figured I would go out for as long as I could. It never rained and I was out for an hour and a half. It was a great ride! Any ride is a great ride, right?

I was glad to read that there are others that enjoy a Christmas day ride weather permitting. I have to say I'm glad to live in Texas where one can almost ride year around
I would hate to have to store my bike for the winter months. I do realize that most of you may store them but you also take that time to modify your bikes, you guys do a great job of that!

Well with the new year only a few days away, I can't wait to see what the new year brings. It goes without saying, this is the best forum because of its members.

Sam

A ride at Christmas gets me in tune with the real reason for all the holiday stuff. I really think too much is made out of it all, and the real reason becomes lost in all the commercial commotion. A ride on my Harley gets me a little closer to my creator at any time, but a Christmas ride seems real special. At a tough time of the season for a lone guy, far away from his family. A Christmas cruise is calming...

Back