free website stats program Christmas Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

Christmas Ride

Vegas Sam

I try to ride at some point on Christmas, even if it's only a short ride I really enjoy this ride, gives me time to reflect on the reason for the season. I know weather doesn't allow some folks to ride but I know you guys are wishing you could be out on the road.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Sam

What a great idea! I might have to make it a new tradition for me too. I already told my husband that Sunday looked like a good day for a quick ride based on temps on the 40's.

Merry Christmas to all!

I try to ride at some point on Christmas, even if it's only a short ride I really enjoy this ride, gives me time to reflect on the reason for the season. I know weather doesn't allow some folks to ride but I know you guys are wishing you could be out on the road.

Sam

If the weather is good here in GA. I might just do that as well.

Merry Christmas to all.

45 degrees and steady rain here in Southeast Texas this morning. Forecast is for 80% chance of rain and high of 47 throughout the day and into tomorrow (bummer).

was hoping to take an hour to go to the grocery store a mile away to get the last few items for the Mrs.

Oh well, guess I'll just sit here with you guy's, drink some coffee, and watch the rain fall...not a bad thing either!

Gonna try for a ride Christmas Day here as well. Sounds like a good tradition as any to start :)

You all ride safe enjoy the day, looks like rain here too but that wont stop me from:rider

My bikes at the dealer getting some work done on it, so I won't get to ride. Hope everyone has a safe ride and a Merry Christmas.:D:D:D

Sam

Merry Christmas to you.

Going for a ride today, going through Red Rock about 12.00 then to the over look just to enjoy the sites.

Back