Christmas Ride

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Vegas Sam, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Vegas Sam

Vegas Sam Member

I try to ride at some point on Christmas, even if it's only a short ride I really enjoy this ride, gives me time to reflect on the reason for the season. I know weather doesn't allow some folks to ride but I know you guys are wishing you could be out on the road.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Sam

2. Jick Scott

Jick Scott Member

Good for you. I enjoy my Christmas ride as well. Thanks for the reminder. Merry Christmas to everyone.

3. Biffy08

Biffy08 Active Member

:DThanks for the inspiration. I hope the weather cooperates. Merry X-mas to all!

4. Lucy

Lucy Active Member

What a great idea! I might have to make it a new tradition for me too. I already told my husband that Sunday looked like a good day for a quick ride based on temps on the 40's.

Merry Christmas to all!

5. chuck60

chuck60 Active Member

If the weather is good here in GA. I might just do that as well.

Merry Christmas to all.

6. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

45 degrees and steady rain here in Southeast Texas this morning. Forecast is for 80% chance of rain and high of 47 throughout the day and into tomorrow (bummer).

was hoping to take an hour to go to the grocery store a mile away to get the last few items for the Mrs.

Oh well, guess I'll just sit here with you guy's, drink some coffee, and watch the rain fall...not a bad thing either!

7. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Gonna try for a ride Christmas Day here as well. Sounds like a good tradition as any to start :)

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

You all ride safe enjoy the day, looks like rain here too but that wont stop me from:rider

9. FIREDOG239

FIREDOG239 Active Member

My bikes at the dealer getting some work done on it, so I won't get to ride. Hope everyone has a safe ride and a Merry Christmas.:D:D:D

10. 67wizard

67wizard Junior Member

Merry Christmas to you.

Going for a ride today, going through Red Rock about 12.00 then to the over look just to enjoy the sites.