free website stats program Chopper | Harley Davidson Forums

Chopper

TQuentin1

Staff member
Some of you folks that have been around a while know we are lucky enough to have a very experience wrench named Chopper as a member here. Some of you may know that Chopper and Mrs. Chopper have been dealing with some bureaucratic red tape there in Pocatello Idaho where they live and started Chop's Garage. Luckily, things have taken a positive turn for the Chopper's and the "powers-that-be" seem to have come to their senses at least a bit. Here are some posts Chopper has made about this:

Chop's Garage - Just wanted to let friends and customers, who are aware of what's been going on with us, know that the Mayor and City Council made a motion to allow us up to six months to find a new location. We'd like to thank you and the city for the support that's been shown to us and let you know that we're still open for business... while we're looking for a new shop in town:) We love Pocatello!!!

Chop's Garage - New Shop Location!!!! On Sept. 1 Chop's Garage will be moving to it's new location at 1538 N. Main (the NE corner of Main and Gould in Pocatello) right down the hill from where we are now. We're really excited about the move to a bigger shop and outside area for future events. We really appreciate all the support and l...ove we've been shown and can't wait to show you around the new shop come Labor Day weekend!

And for the background, see here:

The JHub | Blogs | The American Dream???? | Should Pocatello make allowances for home businesses when economic hardships are a factor?

I hope members here on HDTimeline.com can throw support towards the Chopper's as it make sense to each of us to do so. These are great "salt-of-the-earth" folks, and I wish them all the best and success in their business.

TQ

Last edited:
Before anyone gets too confused, TQ meant to say Pocatello, Idaho, not Utah!

Thanks for the kind words TQ, I've been poppingin out lately doing more reading then posting, just not enough hours in a day for me lately. I still rely on HDtalking for valued information, no one knows more about Harley then the people that ride them. Once I get moved into my new shop and with winter coming, I will have more time to post and enjoy this forum the way the way I have in the past:)

Thanks for sharing TQ.

Chopper has shared alot of info on this site and since I've only owned two HDs in the past 10 yrs, Chopper has helped me increase my own knowledge tremendously!

Great news and wish them the best!!

Can't wait to see the new pix Chop! Glad to hear all is going well. :s You take care of yourself now.. :s

Back