free website stats program Chopper | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chopper

All the best to Chopper and Mrs. Chopper. I wish I could pop up to Idaho for service but it is a long ride from Arizona. :D

haha - ain't that the truth Tank - a good Indy's probably worth the ride to their shop but that's a bit too much of a ride from AZ and FL for that fact -

don't know you Chopper but you seem to have the respect of folks here and that's good enuff for me - best of luck getting into the new diggs :D

Best of luck to you guys. I have received much needed advice from Chopper in this forum. The best of luck again. Your t-shirt says it all.
Thanks

Chopper and Mrs Chopper , Best of luck keep us posted , miss u lots:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news on you getting you new shop. I am looking forward to seeing and hearing all about your progress. Appreciate the knowledge you share with us all,

Some of you folks that have been around a while know we are lucky enough to have a very experience wrench named Chopper as a member here. Some of you may know that Chopper and Mrs. Chopper have been dealing with some bureaucratic red tape there in Pocatello Idaho where they live and started Chop's Garage. Luckily, things have taken a positive turn for the Chopper's and the "powers-that-be" seem to have come to their senses at least a bit. Here are some posts Chopper has made about this:

Chop's Garage - Just wanted to let friends and customers, who are aware of what's been going on with us, know that the Mayor and City Council made a motion to allow us up to six months to find a new location. We'd like to thank you and the city for the support that's been shown to us and let you know that we're still open for business... while we're looking for a new shop in town:) We love Pocatello!!!

Chop's Garage - New Shop Location!!!! On Sept. 1 Chop's Garage will be moving to it's new location at 1538 N. Main (the NE corner of Main and Gould in Pocatello) right down the hill from where we are now. We're really excited about the move to a bigger shop and outside area for future events. We really appreciate all the support and l...ove we've been shown and can't wait to show you around the new shop come Labor Day weekend!

And for the background, see here:

The JHub | Blogs | The American Dream???? | Should Pocatello make allowances for home businesses when economic hardships are a factor?

I hope members here on HDTimeline.com can throw support towards the Chopper's as it make sense to each of us to do so. These are great "salt-of-the-earth" folks, and I wish them all the best and success in their business.

TQ
I'm relatively new to the forum and you folks don't know me from Adam, but good folks are good folks and I hope every thing goes well for you and the misses. Sounds to me like you deserve it. I know any body headin to Pocatello I'll send em' your way. Good luck to you.

Back