free website stats program Chilly ride today!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Chilly ride today!!!

ron1978

Me and dad rode around 75 miles today and almost froze!! It was 50 degrees, and running 70 mph it felt like 30's. we had a great time, my bike run like a new one, he's 85 fxstc ran great until the carb started acting up at the end of the trip, he's running a non cv KEIHIN. it runs way to rich, he's getting a new cv conversion carb from killer m/c products. hopefully it'll fix it. I really enjoyed riding with my dad, i'm about ready to upgrade from the 883 to a 1450.

i'm lookin at getting a heritage

cool way to check before rideing! thanks man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Think of the Great un-forgetable memories you will create with that! Your Dad will be jealous:p

Temp got up to 74 here in Tennessee & just right for ridin'. I wore my LJ 's and left my chaps at home.

funny, he loves he's 85 softail, i like it only because it's been in family for like 17 years,
he's second owner, its 1 year away from antique tag.
i'll get some good pictures of it next week to post in softail area,
he's the reason i bought mine in the first place, we go to rallies together, can food runs, and toys for tots this coming weekend!!!, meridian,ms if any want to ride for a cause.

Temp got up to 74 here in Tennessee & just right for ridin'. I wore my LJ 's and left my chaps at home.

Wasn't it great? I rode some in the morning, was committed to wrapping presents at the dealer for our HOG chapter in the early aftenoon. Took the long way home and had some of the best riding of the fall. Love that TN fall weather.

It was almost 50 here today and real sunny, should have went out. But my back is bothering me bad.

Back