free website stats program Chilly ride today!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chilly ride today!!!

Sunny and nice 75 deg F...and I am home doing "honeydew projects" who are the lucky ones now?!!! :newsmile030:

69* and bright sunshine. Took a 200mi lunch run, needed time in the wind after getting rid of the holiday visitors. Got a little chilly on the way home, but all in all a great ride!

Been nice here the past couple of days but I've been under the weather. Missed the Asgard toy run today because of it. Have to go to town tomorrow. I may try the bike.:(

low 50's here in Southern NH today. temp drops quick after sunset, But every extra day to in November is a bonus here.

Didn't ride today because it was bucketing down rain and it wouldn't have been much fun.

Not much of a contribution I know but I really wanted to nail my 500 before I hit the sack. Night all!!:D:D:D

NEWHD74;
you should've joined us. Started out a tad chilly this morning but canyons were nice and dry (and clean) Lot's of cool stuff at the Rock store. Rode Encinal Cyn. to the beach. Yep, mid 70s and nice and sunny. Had lunch at Andrea's at Ventura harbor. Stopped by Ventura HD and back down the farm roads to Moorpark. SWEET!

Sunny and nice 75 deg F...and I am home doing "honeydew projects" who are the lucky ones now?!!! :newsmile030:

Those "honeydews" definitely get in the way. Yesterday, it was gorgeous weather in the 70's, and I was hanging lights for my wife. Today, I was able to get out for a quick ride to run an errand. Went into the store, came out 15 minutes later, and it was raining. Got to ride home in the rain with temps in the mid-50s. Oh well, at least it was better than no ride at all. :newsmile084:

"Thanks"...I think Larry, glad you had a good time. :D Being in SoCal we "pay" for the gratifying experience of Harley ownership and great riding conditions here...don't know how come I feel so "bad" doin' so good...:small3d007:

Coldest Ive ever rode was 27 degrees. Boy was it chilly. I couldnt imagine going 75 miles in that. Love the link.

Back